Challenge Hunger Games #16 - 30

Antes de mais FELIZ DIA DAS BRUXAS


Day 16: A question you wish had been answered in the books. Porque, raio é que a Katniss deixa ir o Peeta sozinho atrás deles oferecendo-se como distracção?!
Day 17: The worst death. Rue
Day 18: A song that reminds you of the series. A árvore da forca, é uma canção da trilogia, e tem estado presente na minha mente. Mas não tenho nenhuma musica que me faça recordar a historia.
Day 19: Your favourite pairing. Finnik e Annie
Day 20: Your least favourite pairing. Maysilee and Haymitch
Day 21: A pairing you don’t get. Katniss e Gale
Day 22: Your favourite book of the three. Em chamas
Day 23: Your favourite secondary character. Cinna
Day 24: Your least favourite secondary character. Madge
Day 25: Your dream cast. Está perfeito assim.
Day 26: Your favourite scene in The Hunger Games. «"So that day, in music assembly, the teacher asked who knew the valley song. Your hand shot right up in the air. She stood you up on a stool and had you sing it for us. And I swear, every bird outside the windows fell silent,” Peeta says.
“Oh, please,” I say, laughing.
“No, it happened. And right when your song ended, I knew — just like your mother — I was a goner,” »
Day 27: Your favourite scene in Catching Fire.
«If you die, and I live, there’s no life for me at all back in District Twelve. You’re my whole life. I would never be happy again. No one really needs me.
I do. I need you." So before he can talk, Istop his lips with a kiss. »
Day 28: Your favourite scene in Mockingjay.
«There are still moments when he clutches the back of a chair and hangs on until the flashbacks are over. I wake screaming from nightmares of mutts and lost children. But his arms are there to comfort me. And eventually his lips. On the night I feel that thing again, the hunger that overtook me on the beach, I know this would have happened anyway. That what I need to survive is not Gale’s fire kindled with rage and hatred. I have plenty of fire myself. What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. The promise that life can go on no matter how bad our losses. That it can be good again and only Peeta can give me that.
So after when he whispers, “You love me. Real or not real?”
I tell him, “Real”.»
Day 29: Your favourite thing about the entire series. O amor de Peeta humilde e puro.
Day 30: A book/series that you would recommend to fellow fans. Eu não sei de nenhuma, se alguém conhecer agradeço.
BONUS Day 31: Whatever you want.
Sings to me, one last time:

Deep in the meadow, under the willow
A bed of grass, a soft green pillow
Lay down your head, and close your sleepy eyes
And when you awake, the sun will rise.

Here it's safe, here it's warm
Here the daisies guard you from harm
Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you.

Deep in the meadow, hidden far away
A cloak of leaves, A moonbeam ray, Forget your woes and let your troubles lay
And when again it's morning, they'll wash away.

Here it's safe, here it's warm
Here the daisies guard you from every harm
Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you.

Comentários

  1. Tambem acho querida, tenho de resolver isso :|
    Adoro hunger games :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Eu adoro romãs 'b
    Não sei o que se passa querida, mas espero que tudo se resolva :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. não consegui comentar o teu post das romãs :x adoro romãs, não queres enviar-me uma ou duas ? :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Aiiii eu adoroooo romas e tens razão temos de aproveitar ao máximo as promoções e saldos se queremos andar minimamente apresentáveis.
    http://pontasdeternura.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. no consegui comentar no novo post :x
    "só a Morte não tem solução" a minha mae diz sempre isto!
    Força querida *

    ResponderEliminar

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares deste blogue

240712

Nada ficará bem